Register for this FREE event
19th September 8:30am arrival
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sorry, this event has now been held. Please contact [email protected] should you wish to attend any future events.- Thanks Digital Monopoly
Learn about adwords, seo & lead generation
- Understand how your customers use Google;
- Learn how mobile is changing the face of search;
- Learn how a new eCommerce website is making $170k a month;
- Latest Google AdWords features.
- Speed test your website;
- Onsite SEO audit and report;
- Mobile friendly analyse your website;
- How a website is receiving a $35 return for a $1 invested.
- Measure your ROI from digital advertising;
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager;
- Instant chat, how you can benefit;
- Phone call tracking, why you cannot afford to ignore it;
Oliver will cover several tools that businesses can utilise to gain an competitive advantage in search. How you can easily research your competition to find out what they are spending and up to online. He will also help you health check your website with two free Google™ tools and provide a wealth of free information across ethical SEO, Google™ AdWords, DoubleClick, Hosting and conversion techniques.
Jamie is a Strategic Partner Manager at Google™ supporting Digital Monopoly and other Google Premier Partners across Australia and New Zealand.
Jamie has been at Google™ for 2 years and before moving to Australia was managing Google Partners in the Canadian market. Prior to Google™, Jamie spent 9 years in the technology industry performing an array of sales centric positions.
Maddy is Digital Monopoly’s full time event co-ordinator and sales assistant, working alongside our Digital Consultants and liaising with clients. With the assistance of our amazing in-house design and development teams we have successfully organised events in both Perth and Sydney and now we’re ready to take on Melbourne.
Whats more? you get to take home the goods!
Door Prize +
Plus more goodies on the day
Countdown until the Melbourne event:
days ‘til melb
Events to Date
Prizes & Gifts given out